Thursday, November 24, 2005

An Introduction

I would like to begin my work here by introducing you to my new co-workers. Today, we'll start with someone I'll call "Frankie"

Name: "Frankie"
Status: Married
Years with Company: 6
Distinguishing Feature: Pathological Liar

I met "Frankie" my second day on the job. My first impression--asshole. I was a little off, he's just a vehement liar. Let me give you a little background.

"Frankie", or "F" as I will refer to him from here on out, is a year older than me, went to a party university before flunking out his first semester and claims to have been drunk only once in his life. Upon his return from school, "F" took a job delivering furniture. After that, he became a clown at an alcohol free bowling alley. Following that, he was an employee at a Disney Store. Then he robbed a bank. He spent two years in prison and then got a job at Chuck E. Cheese where he impregnated his supervisor. His supervisor was the grand-daughter of the person who founded the Hald Assed Music Store and that's how he got his job.

Now you know a little about "F".

What "Frankie" may look like today


More introductions will soon follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home